Sunday, August 25, 2013

Busy

I've been around lately but just super busy, too busy to blog.  Once August kicked in I hurried up to finish the projects that I had had been putting off all summer: patching/repainting the porch and fixing cracks in the bathroom.  Then I started to feverishly cook food from the garden and prep meals to stock the freezer for the school year.




I've been picking things from the garden but not taking many pictures.  The past few weeks have been solely focused on getting ready for the new school year.  Ready or not the tomorrow is the first day of school with my new batch of first graders.  I met most of them at preview night last week and I am excited to get started!  Once the school year is underway I should be around a bit more.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You can come and stock my freezer any time! That all loos so good.

    ReplyDelete