Saturday, September 4, 2010

O.M.G.

I have been getting extremely frustrated with my 8ft tomato less wonder, tomato plant.  About 2 weeks ago I was looking at it contemplating riping it out amidst my frustration when low and behold I noticed a tiny tomato growing.   It felt as if everything in the universe was right in that moment, needless to say I was excited! 

Everyday I would check on the tomato to make sure it was still there and check the plant for anymore.  A couple of days ago looking at the plant there was a limb whose foliage was mostly dead.  I decided to prune this branch off and as I was snipping the branch realized 2 seconds too late my tiny tomato was on this branch.  I've decided the universe does not want me to have a regular red tomato from my garden this year.  But I am still leaving the plant in the ground for now in case I get a second miracle tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment