Sunday, February 24, 2013

Finally

Over the past week I inventoried my seeds, cleaned out old seeds, compiled a list of what I needed, scoured catalogs and finally placed some orders.  I placed orders with Pinetree, High Mowing and Johhny's.  I wish I could find everything I need in one catalog to save on shipping costs but then again I like supporting more than one of my favorite catalogs.


I ordered a bunch of lettuce seeds with high hopes but the order might prove to be foolish since the past couple of years I seem to be the only person on the planet who has a hard time growing lettuce.  I ordered a few of my favorites that needed refilling (Napoli carrots, Lacinto Kale etc..) and a few other items for fun just to try ("watermelon" radishes and such).  I am looking forward to the arrival of my seed packages, it means the possibilities of a new garden are around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment