Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Order Placed

I have finally placed my seed orders with Johnny's Seeds and Pinetree Garden Seeds.  I tried to place a small order with Seeds of Change but when I called most of the items I wanted were canceled for the year or back ordered.  I was bummed because they had a few varieties I was excited to try but I was able to find similar replacements with Johnny's and Pinetree so it worked out.  Here is what I am getting:

Johnny's
Kenearly Yellow Drying Beans
Red Leaf Vegetable Amaranth
VIT Corn Mache
Toscano Kale
Space Spinach
Bouquet Dill
Royal Burgundy Bush Beans

Pinetree
Tendergreen Bush Green Beans
Jacob's Cattle Drying Beans
Red Cored Chatenay Carrots
Cosmic Purple Carrots
Bright Lights Swiss Chard
New Red Fire Lettuce
Beleah Rose Lettuce
Black Seeded Simpson Lettuce
Red Sails Lettuce
All Year Round Lettuce
Hollow Crown Parsnips
Cherry Belle Radish
Purple Plum Radish
French Breakfast Radish
New Zealand Spinach
Borage
Perser Mixture Asters
Pampas Plume Celosia
Cut and Come Again Zinnia
Grandpa Otts Morning Glory
Pumpkin Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment