Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cuteness

Over the weekend my mother in law took me to a message therapist who did some work on my head and neck in an attempt to alleviate and give me some relief from my vertigo.  She believes in a holistic approach to health which includes of course the food that you eat.  She runs her practice at her house and in her backyard she raises goats and chickens. 

She has a small shop where she sells sustainably farmed and raised products along with handmade soaps and such.  The store is not manned by anyone.  You take what you want, write down what you took and put the money in the box.  I found it quite interesting and refreshing the trust she has in the honesty of other people. 

It was dark by the time we got out but her goats recently had babies and of course I wanted to take a peek.  The pictures are dark because the barns aren't lighted well but you can get a glimpse at some of the cuteness.


 

 I also thought the chickens were quite pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment