Thursday, October 21, 2010

Frost Advisory

Tonight we are going to have our first possible frost. It is going down to 34 degrees.  I have decided to take a gamble and leave my tomatoes on the vine.  Next week we are going back up into the low 70s and it will be in the 50s at night.  If they can hold on through a possible one night light frost then my tomatoes will have at least one more week maybe two to get bigger and ripen.  My radishes, cilantro, and lettuces should be just fine and might even enjoy the frosty weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment