Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bowling Green

Over the weekend we went up to Bowling Green to spend time with my Dad for his birthday, visit the fair, and celebrate my cousin's graduation.  Here are some of the highlights of our trip.  Our favorite part of the county fair is always the animals but this year I couldn't help but wonder as I was walking through the barns things such as: was this cow grass fed, did these pigs get to roam fields, or I wonder if these were given growth hormones?
This picture needs a bit explaining.  At the graduation celebration I was touring my uncle's large gardens when we stumbled upon a bit of National Geographic happening in real life.  The frog was still alive and moving.  I was scared of the snake, feeling bad for the frog and not wanting to watch; but I just couldn't help but stare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment