Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

A little late, but I hope everyone had a good one.

Last week time got away from me. I am helping my sister-in-law plan her wedding and we had an abundance of meetings. I was getting ready for the holiday and our out of town guests. On top of it I was busy getting Christmas shopping done, changing our decorations, and attending my 10 year high school reunion. All in all it was an extremely busy week in the Kennedy household.

I had full intentions of taking pictures of the Thanksgiving bounty however I forgot. I can say it was yummy and as always there was too much to eat. We still have half a pie sitting on my stove that I don't want to throw away but I don't want to eat either.

Hopefully your weekend was as bountiful as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment