Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Countdown Is On!

For those of you who know me well know that I L.O.V.E. Christmas.  And I love it for the right reasons, or at least according to me.  Christmas just has a spirit and air about it that makes many people more cheerful.  The sights, sounds, and smells of this time of year are just delightful.  The short days and long night are brightened up with outdoor lights, people are bustling around, we even have special music for this time of year.  We have parties, get together with friends and family we haven't seen in a while, and send cards to those we care about.  And of course the holiday is most important for my spiritual beliefs!

Yes it can get stressful and overloaded, but I will take any frazzled December over dreary January.  Today is December 1st and while I get in the spirit the day after Thanksgiving the countdown is officially on!

No comments:

Post a Comment