Monday, August 22, 2011

Harvest

Beans have once again entered my harvests which means that cutting the bushes back by half has been successful.  That is also the one and only watermelon.  There was another but I had no idea when they were ripe and I left it on too long to rot.  We are in a tomato lull.  There are plenty of small green tomatoes that need to grow and ripen but few that in the ripening stage.


Old Harvests
These had to cure properly and I just forgot to take a picture beforehand.  I actually pulled these a few weeks ago.  This week I finally cut off the leaves and roots, I am storing them in a mesh bag that I bought lemons in.

2 comments:

  1. Nice harvest - glad the bean situation worked out for you! I wish we had Watermelons :( We put ours in too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little harvest this week :) The eggplants look great!

    ReplyDelete