Monday, September 19, 2011

They're Back

I love coffee.  I like a couple of cups in the morning and a couple in the evening.  On rainy days I like to be holding a warm cup all day long.  I could go cold turkey but I don't wanna.  I also could drink a entire pot and then go straight to bed.  My parents say one day I won't be able to do that anymore but for now I am going to enjoy it while I can.  I'm not too fussy about type, I've happily drank el cheapo and the premium dark roasted variety as long as there is cream and maybe a splenda packet. 

I tend not to be brand specific but this time of year Millstone comes out with their seasonal varieties.  They have two flavors that I adore because they actually taste as good as they smell.  Too often flavored varieties fall flat for me because they smell delectable and then taste like regular coffee.  I have been keeping my eyes peeled since the beginning of September because I knew they would be arriving soon.  And luckily yesterday I found them.


This pumpkin spice coffee I will drink from now until Thanksgiving.  I will share my post Thanksgiving coffee addiction when the time comes.  There might be other good varieties out there but in terms of straight brewed coffee without the added sugary syrups that give lattes their flavor this is my tried and true.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday I saw the pumpkin spice International Coffee (you know, the powder that you stir into hot water and *presto*, flavored coffee). I was tempted to buy it, because I LOVE seasonal coffees in the cooler temps, and my fancy Nespresso machine is too sophisticated to make flavored coffee. I resisted. but I'm glad you didn't! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete