Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Gifts

Merry Christmas!

Every year by Thanksgiving I get asked what I would like for Christmas by family members.  As a child I knew exactly what I wanted and I was audacious enough to show my disappointment when I didn't get exactly what I thought I should get.  As I have gotten older I always have a few things on my list but I have wanted less and less.  Christmas has become less about the gifts and more about what really matters: family and the reason for the season. 

Now don't get me wrong, I still enjoy receiving and I love giving.  But this year when I was asked what I wanted I left it open ended for most everyone.  And I have been pleasantly surprised by the amazing gifts that I could not have imagined up.  It turns out the best gifts are the ones I never knew I wanted or needed and came from the hearts of loved ones.

My sister found this idea on pinterest.  I love it and can't wait to put it in my classroom!


My best friend Lauren found these adorable bee labels on etsy, I am looking forward to putting them on our honey and bee products.  She also gave me soap for the gardening nerd that I am and some fun pins just for teachers.

These were the gifts that I got before Christmas.  I can't wait to find out what fun gifts Santa might bring me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment